Pandan is accessible by air via Kalibo (Aklan), Caticlan (Aklan), San Jose (Antique) and Iloilo then by land going to Pandan.
- Daily flights from Manila to Kalibo through Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific.
- Daily flights from Manila to Iloilo through Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific.
- Daily flights from Manila to Caticlan through Asian Spirit and Pacific Airways.
- Flights on Mo/We/Fr/Su from Manila to Antique through Asian Spirit.
- The flight from Manila to Kalibo normally takes 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- The flight from Manila to Iloilo normally takes an hour.
There are also flights from other destinations aside from Manila.
Check the flight schedules:
Pandan is accessible by land from Iloilo, San Jose (Antique), Kalibo (Aklan) and Caticlan (Aklan).
- Pandan is accessible by land from Iloilo via San Jose (Antique) to Pandan. There are jeepneys, buses and vans From Iloilo to Pandan.
- It is also accesible from Iloilo via Capiz then Kalibo (Aklan). But most of the time you need to transfer to the jeepneys in Kalibo going to Pandan.
- It is also accessible from Caticlan (Aklan) via Nabas (Aklan) going to Pandan. Most of the time you have to transfer in Nabas crossing and wait for jeepneys to go to Pandan.
- Vans are available for rentals from Iloilo, Kalibo and Caticlan. Normally vans are available for rental from Kalibo Airport to any destination.
- It is about 1 hour and 30 minutes from Kalibo to Pandan.
- It is about 4 hours or more from San Jose to Pandan.
- It is about 6 hours or more from Iloilo via San Jose to Pandan.
- It is about 1 hour and 30 minutes from Caticlan to Pandan.
Pandan is accessible by boat from any ports.
- Travel schedules from Manila to Culasi (Antique), travel time is about 18 hours to 19 hours.
- Travel schedules from Manila to Dumaguit (Aklan), travel time is about 15 hours to 16 hours.
- Travel schedules from Manila to Iloilo, travel time is about 18 hours to 22 hours.
- There are pumpboats from Romblon to Boracay.
- There are boats like SuperFerry, Sulpicio Lines and Negros Navigation from Manila and other places going to Iloilo, Dumaguit and Culasi.
- From these ports in Panay, you can take a bus, jeepney or van going to Pandan.
There are also trips from other destinations aside from Manila.
Check the trip schedules:
RO-RO (Roll on – Roll off) Program
- You can travel by bus from Cubao or Pasay going to Pandan. The bus will travel to Batangas Port, about 2 to 3 hours from Pasay, then the bus itself with the passengers will take a boat ride to Calapan (Mindoro), again about 2 to 3 hours. The passengers will have to go down from the bus while taking the boat ride. Arriving in Calapan, the bus will have to travel by land going to Roxas (Mindoro) about 2 to 3 hours as well. From Roxas, the bus will take another boat going to Caticlan (Aklan), travel time could take 4 hours. Arriving in Caticlan, the bus will travel by land to Antique and Iloilo via Pandan. Travel time from Caticlan to Pandan could take an hour.
- You can travel too using your own car if you like.
- Pay for the car from Batangas to Calapan, one person free, and the rest of the passengers will have to pay on a per person basis. The same applies from Roxas to Caticlan. Fee per person per boat will apply. Students could avail of the discount but make sure that they have their school ID’s with them. They’re really checking the ID’s.
Ferries plying Batangas – Mindoro – Caticlan Route
- SuperCat Fast Ferry
- SuperCat Fast Ferry – Batangas – Calapan, Mindoro – ca. 1 hour
- Montenegro Shipping Lines
- Montenegro Shipping Lines – Batangas City – Calapan City, Mindoro
- Montenegro Shipping Lines – Roxas City, Oriental Mindoro – Caticlan, Malay, Aklan
- Starlite Ferries
- Starlite Ferries – Batangas – Calapan, Mindoro
- Starlite Ferries – Roxas, Oriental Mindoro – Caticlan, Malay, Aklan